Coe students are intelligent, active and involved. They are dedicated to applying themselves in many areas — academics, athletics, the arts and in life.
International Students Transfer Students
Students come from across the country and around the world to experience a Coe education. Sound like you? Apply today using the Coe College Application or the Common Application. Use the following links to access specialized application information if you are a transfer or international student.
To complete your application for admission, please send the following materials. Decisions will not be made regarding your application until the Office of Admission has received the following items:
- Completed Coe College Application or Common Application
- Official results of the SAT or ACT*
- Official high school transcript
- Admission recommendation (optional for students who meet Coe's minimum academic standards)
- Personal essay (optional for students who meet Coe's minimum academic standards)
*Test Optional Policy: Under Coe’s test-optional policy, ACT/SAT scores are not required for students applying for admission. The test-optional policy gives select students the option to decide if their standardized test scores (ACT/SAT) will be considered in the application review process. Students applying under the test-optional policy will still be considered for a Trustee Scholarship valued at $28,000 per year. Only students applying as first-year applicants with a 3.0 GPA or higher may choose to exclude their test score from the application process.
Admission Plans & Deadlines
- Early Decision Plan - November 15 Deadline: This is a binding admission commitment for students who know Coe is their first choice. Students will receive an admission decision within two weeks of completing their application.
- Early Action Plan - December 10 Deadline: This is a nonbinding admission plan. Students will receive an admission decision within two weeks of completing their application.
- Regular Decision Plan - March 1 Deadline: This is a nonbinding admission plan.
Note: All students wishing to enroll at Coe must submit a $300 non-refundable fee by May 1.
Given the global impact of COVID-19, we realize you and your family may be experiencing personal hardships. If you need more time to make your college decision, simply let your admission counselor know, and we will honor that request.
A $30 fee is due with your application only when submitting a paper application after December 10.